• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Piranhas not good

My Hatsan at 44 loves CPHPs so i was at Wally world grabbing a tin when I thought Id give the Piranhas a try. I opened it up and was appalled by the amount of slag and flecks in the tin. Now obviously i shoot crosmans so im used to dirty pellets but I have never seen anything as filthy as these (including Gamos). Even after washing and rinsing 2 times these are still filthy. Dont know how they shoot yet cause they are still too dirty to try out. So far not very impressed with these

Just shot 10 thru each gun. The wildfire actually shotthem the best, 2.5 inch groupat 25 yds. Open site. The phantom thru them all over the place. Some didnt even punch paper so 5in plus group at 25 yds with a 4x32scope. The Hatsan had a 4 inch group at 25 yds with a 2.5-10x40 scope at 10x. Yea these are going to the plinking box. On a positive note I hit 3 groups (5 shots each) at 1/2 in. At 25 yds with the hatsan shooting CPHP.