• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Packaging Question

Can anyone that has purchased an airgun directly from Crosman tell me if the gun was double boxed or if it was shipped in the standard retail box with no protection? I just received my Maximus Euro and the bolt popped through the box and broke off. The rifle was shipped in the retail box with no additional protection and now I have to deal with returning the gun..... so much for putting a hurtin on some sparrows this weekend. 

Not related but I bought a trapdoor springfield from Rock Island Auctions last month.....talk about packing.

It was double boxed, the second box full of peanuts, it had bubble rap all over the entire rifle....Then over the muzzle of the barrel, the heal of the stock and the action it had more bubble pack....and this was for a $600 rifle, some of our air rifles are more expensive and packed much worse.....these guys at the airgun retailers need some lessons.