Crosman P311 With Aftermarket grips

I know this is just a 6mm Airsoft pistol, but it's my man cave bug buster. Hey, I gotta get rid o' them pesky bugs. Besides, gettin' my jollies doing it? Well, my Crosman/ Game Face Stinger P311 turns out to be a very good replica of the Colt 1911 ACP. but black grips on a black pistol is just too bland, too monochromatic for my tastes. I found these in a search for 1911 grips for the Crosman 1911 Triton, Titan, whatever this new model is called. I found a site with 1911 grip listings from many sources. But this one eBay seller had them in various price ranges. Wood, acrylic, etc. Then I spotted these acrylic faux ivory Punisher grips! $26.99 + tax and shipping. Which wasn't much thankfully. A couple days and they arrived a little while ago pony express.

And boy, howdy do they fit well! It just goes to show how closely Crosman copies things! They feel good and fit just right. And finally, a nice contrast on a classic Colt...

IMG_9188.1611353066.JPG

IMG_9238.1611352919.JPG

IMG_9240.1611352935.JPG

Those new grips look really nice. It's a big improvement over the older ones. I feel the same way you do. I don't like black grips on a black pistol.

I have a umerex 1911 blow back BB pistol and it came the same way as yours with black grips. My remedy was to remove the grips and spray paint them brown to look like wood. The grips you have look much nicer but at least I got rid of that plain look.