Crosman model 99 valve

Hey everybody, I'm currently in the process of restoring a model 99 crosman rifle I picked up, I'm looking for s complete valve assembly or a non working "parts only" donor gun to strip down, anybody have one for sale? The valve that's currently in the gun was molested by one of the previous owners and is in pretty rough shape, I did rebuild it but it blew out the white seal and metal ring that seats with the pellet shuttle...I could never get it to fully seal up properly anyway, so I figured I start from square one and get an unmolested valve to rebuild. That's the only thing holding up the completion of the resto on the rifle...thanks...

Much appreciated, I sat down and did a lot of reaching out to vintage crosman parts people today and luckily scored a NOS valve for a model 99...it should be here mid week this week and hopefully I can get her up and running...the valve assembly that was in it was in pretty bad shape from being attacked with the wrong tools and the damage was unrecoverable. Once the valve gets here I'll try some Pellgun oil in it, but I do have a reseal kit on standby.

This is a model 99...22 cal 10 shot co2 powered repeater...built 1965-1970
1574580415_17921231545dda30bfa04bc1.03143071_20191106_221244.jpg