Crosman Mod.113 questions

I recently dug an old air rifle out of my store room that I had even forgotten I had. I've been told It's an early PCP model (?). For it to operate it you have to fill it with a tank. Does anyone have any experience with these old Crosmans? Where can I find out how to fill it? What does the fill attachments/equipment will I need? ***Note to Moderator, the previous post in " springers, CO2 ..." was before I knew this is an old precharge rifle***

As stated above it is a CO2 gun not PCP. It was made in the 1950s. Check with Mac1 and Baker Airguns for filling parts and probly a rebuild.

This not a screw in CO2 cartridge kind of rifle that I can tell. From the scraps of information I've came across so far is that it is filled from a separate air source, then when it's filled the air source is removed - hence the "precharged" term.

It is a bulk fill gun. Crosman had small CO2 tanks that these type of guns were filled from usually they did screw in to the gun to fill it. If your gun has been converted you need to be very careful with the fill pressure as the tubes are brass and they won't take much. Some info here;

https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2009/10/crosman-114-part-2/

Go to Baker Airguns for a fill adapter. Then you can use the CO2 paintball tanks to fill the gun. Shot count using air would be low, plus the gun was made to use CO2. Bulk filled guns are a lot of fun and fill equipment is not very expensive. The gun was not made for HPA, even though you can use air. Stick with bulk CO2, you won't be sorry.

Go to Baker Airguns for a fill adapter. Then you can use the CO2 paintball tanks to fill the gun. Shot count using air would be low, plus the gun was made to use CO2. Bulk filled guns are a lot of fun and fill equipment is not very expensive. The gun was not made for HPA, even though you can use air. Stick with bulk CO2, you won't be sorry.

So far the general opinion is the same as yours, the tribe has spoken and I'll get the adapter set up. Also trying to get a tank filled 50yrs out of hydro don't think will happen.