• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol Crosman Mark I .22 Target pistol and Vintage Sink The Fink Target

Classified Status
SOLD

DeanB

Sep 3, 2022
Rockville, In
Both are a blast from the past, acquired from a neighbor and good friend.. Ive owned both for 8 yrs and never shot the target but a couple times.. had to put a o-ring on screw in knob where C02 cartridge loaded. I bought the whole seal kit but at the time only needed that one to stop leaking, after sitting for awhile gun started to leak elsewhere so never messed with it anymore so will need resealed, still have kit minus 1 oring but not sure if they are still good.. cheap to buy.
The target is cool as you shoot the little paddle and drop the Fink, it has a long spool of monofilament line to bring back to where you shoot to reset target.. perfect for winter indoor pistol practice.. target is from late 60s to early 70s according to my neighbor, said he had it set up in his apartment back then.
Included is chrony numbers from when I chronied gun.
Gun has original box in VG -Excellent condition, owners manual and a older tin of Crosman pellets..
Selling as pkg deal, 135.00 for gun and 80.00 for target- 215.00 pl act shipping determined by buyers zip.

20231205_124245.jpg
20231205_123546.jpg
20231205_123715.jpg
20231205_123744.jpg

Last edited: