• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Mark 1 CO2 Pistol Grips

I have a neighbor who has an old Crosman Mark 1 CO2 pistol and he asked me if I could find a new set of grips for it. Not knowing a thing about the pistol I went off searching for grips. I found both right and left handed target grips for the gun on Ebay so I asked my neighbor which ones he wanted and he told me neither, he wants 'ambidextrous' grips for the gun. So I went off searching again but couldn't find anything that wasn't specifically right or left handed for the Mark 1. I went on the Crosman website and was pleasantly surprised to find both an owners manual and parts list for the gun. The parts list calls out a part number for right handed grips and a different number for left handed grips but no mention of 'non-specific' or ambidextrous grips. Does anyone know if such grips exist for the Mark 1? Or maybe there is someone that makes custom grips for the Mark 1? Any information on where I could look for grips for this old pistol would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Chip 

How long have you guys had to wait for grips from Vernon Austin? I've had a set on order for a month now.

I ordered two sets from Vernon on May 7th but he didn’t have the laminate I wanted at that time. Still waiting but got an email a few days ago that he was starting work on them. He told me when I ordered that he was backed up on orders. I also ordered a set prior to this one and it was about 4-5 weeks.

How long have you guys had to wait for grips from Vernon Austin? I've had a set on order for a month now.

I ordered two sets from Vernon on May 7th but he didn’t have the laminate I wanted at that time. Still waiting but got an email a few days ago that he was starting work on them. He told me when I ordered that he was backed up on orders. I also ordered a set prior to this one and it was about 4-5 weeks.

Thanks. He did tell me was backed up. I'm just curious. I'm good waiting for quality. Are you from Denver? I'm in Park County.

Thanks. He did tell me was backed up. I'm just curious. I'm good waiting for quality. Are you from Denver? I'm in Park County.

Not in the city of Denver. I’m on the north side of the metro area in Adams county

Not in the city of Denver. I’m on the north side of the metro area in Adams county

Cool, I have a camping trip planned later this year to Boyd Lake.