• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Crosman Icon for $129.99 - free shipping

Eerie green orbs every where I looked. Added 1 more bushy enough for a pot of dumplings now. 50-60 yard shot neck/shoulder. It was great. then 2 misses same ole same ole of hitting twigs in the way.

I have a 4" gong set out at 75 yards as long as Im up at 2200 psi or better. I get it everytime. If I had mildot think I could stretch to 100.

Since yall have talked about the barrel band I'm super fixated on it. Wow a lot of flex. I'm probably going to heat up front site and knock it off. Considering looking to replace rear site barrel band if available.

Last edited:
Anyone else hand pumping? If so how many pumps is it taking per shot. I feel like my crosman hand pump is losing more steam. I'm at 65 pumps for 20 shots.
No help here, I haven’t had that issue. But haven’t used hand pump for awhile now either. I was putting a very thin film of pure silicone oil on shaft after every two uses when I was ahuffin’ and apuffin’ with it though.

Anyone else hand pumping? If so how many pumps is it taking per shot. I feel like my crosman hand pump is losing more steam. I'm at 65 pumps for 20 shots.
Did your Crosman pump come with any spare parts/O-rings? I bought a Four Uncles pump from Amazon and it came with a fair selection of service parts.
Unfortunately no instructions on how to service the pump though. I'm sure I can figure it out though if/when the need arises.

Pump Maintenace. Darn it!! That seems to be the missing component. Yes a little baggie of stuff. The instructions said to put three drops of oil on shaft. And then a very confusing statement diagram about unscrewing the top and putting oil in there and getting excess oil and water out doesn't say how much oil to put in there. Then it said pump 40 times I guess to move it around and I assume with it unscrewed. Back to 49 pumps not as good as 40 but better than 60 plus. That is one week and maybe averaging 2 fill's a day.

I guess I'm supposed to wipe off the black oozing oil at bottom and not just respread it.

I don't know why but 50ish pumps is so much better than 65.

The wind is howling with light snow mixed in today. Something magical about opening the window to blustery cold and knocking out 20 shots hitting a target 75 yards away. I also just realized that the old swingset no longer used is exactly 100 yards. All I have to do is cut a few branches on a tree between me and said target station and whammo, I have a dedicated target area with no more clutter in yard. Also realized said tree will be a nice spot to hang some 1" targets for close shooting 35 yards. Now if I can just come up with something in between 35 and 100.

Honey I'm building you a box garden. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
I don't know why but 50ish pumps is so much better than 65.

The wind is howling with light snow mixed in today. Something magical about opening the window to blustery cold and knocking out 20 shots hitting a target 75 yards away. I also just realized that the old swingset no longer used is exactly 100 yards. All I have to do is cut a few branches on a tree between me and said target station and whammo, I have a dedicated target area with no more clutter in yard. Also realized said tree will be a nice spot to hang some 1" targets for close shooting 35 yards. Now if I can just come up with something in between 35 and 100.

Honey I'm building you a box garden. Merry Christmas!
Now I have yard-envy.

Did some testing of the new 15.9 and 17.6 grn Normas just received. Only shot at 10M, but shows a definite preference for the heavy ones:
61B6D3D0-CA06-4745-8DDA-D883F76BFC8F.jpeg

Now I have yard-envy.
I promise there is no yard envy to be had when it's mowing season.
How did I not see this before today. Take off the lower branch (or do I leave it for a hanging target) and clean some of those little branches. Build up backstop inside the swing set and none the wiser. I don't even have to change mowing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danoh
I promise there is no yard envy to be had when it's mowing season.
How did I not see this before today. Take off the lower branch (or do I leave it for a hanging target) and clean some of those little branches. Build up backstop inside the swing set and none the wiser. I don't even have to change mowing.

View attachment 416792
Man! That’s beautiful! All ya have to do is mow one path out to your target stand. Why worry about the rest of it? 😁

Did some testing of the new 15.9 and 17.6 grn Normas just received. Only shot at 10M, but shows a definite preference for the heavy ones:
View attachment 416800
How is this comparing to the H&N and JSB?
I'm having chrono envy! It's crazy to see how the speed goes up in the middle of psi swing. though not seeing a noticeable change in shot height.
When it comes to 75 yards when shooting beyond the first 10 -14 shots I start missing the gong.