• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman HP/Domes dirty?

Its extra barrel lubrication...lol

The domes are way better than the hollow points imo. Problem is usually can't find them any longer at Walmart, or tractor supply and amazon wants 2 times what they usually cost. Lately they've been hard to get at the old prices period.

Where did you get them, how much..?

Good to know.

I bought a few tins at the local gunshop that had them on close out, 5.95/tin. They only have 4 tins so I bought them all just to see how my springers liked them.

I like the crosman pellets for chrony work. Cheap, so when I shoot a tin trying to tune my gun, the lead in the backstop doesn't make me cry. I can extrapolate the speeds JSB's will fly at from the Crosmans, so all good. The hollow points were about $6 per tin long ago, and I bought a bunch.

I like to wash them before use, just a little soap and water, dry with a hair dryer in a kitchen strainer from the Dollar Store.

The hollows don't fly nearly as well as the domes. I get huge groups with hollows, and they tighten right up with domes.

Thoughts on these?
20200921_123822.1600714915.jpg