• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman essential...ribbed for your pleasure?

Well the crosman posts recently and it was brought up on made in usa or elsewhere. So these essential pellets are made in Brazil so i grabbed some today to show off / vs cphp ..lol..

First there calling em' recreational pellets (?) Then there lighter then cphp.

Then printed made in Brazil on the package

The skirt is ribbed for your pleasure and seems more flared out and the wkirt wall is thinner as well.

essential 1.jpg

essential 2.jpg

essential 3.jpg

essential 4.jpg

Ill try to do some shooting stuff with them tomorrow weather permitting.. i dont know about these bad boys
.😉

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I got a couple of free tins with rifles I purchased. I looked them over, cleaned and shot a few, then dumped the rest into my lead pot and melted them down.
Lol.. ya, if they were not 65% off closeout and the made in Brazil thing i wanted to show ( i think there from "rifle brand" pellets Brazil) . Just quick shoys to 50y that cphp hit consistently these did not hit , not even the backstop.. but being a gar different pellet then the cphp i will rezero for them and give 'em a real chance on there own merit. Ill do a rifle and pistol check from 10m to 50y tomorrow..

So far it seems if your under 600 fps there ok .. 800+ aint looking so good..

How these comanded a higher regular price over cphp's is beyond me..

Then in .22 they are a 250 count too boot...?

Even now at closeout $3.45 for .177 500 count i just dont see it ...lol. Anyway the hatsan pistol does good enugh its not a full waste .. id put these .177 just a step up in my stuff from the daisy pointed .. ( and there pretty sad ).

Oh well i did show these were the made in Brazil , but being ribbed aint giving me much pleasure 🤤

Ya, 500fps is about it to get any general plinking .. just dont have a 500 or less fos rifle but pistol a guy couls enjoy spinners and can shooting to 20y.

1'' circles are 50' black pellet tins are 20y pistol point and shoot on stock irons ( cronied at 500fps) .. anything else i shoot thats got power these pellets just fall apart wild..

If you get them for 3.50$ in .177 500 count you cound get your moneys worth plinking. ( Maybe)

50'_2.jpg

50'_1.jpg

20y_1.jpg

20y_2.jpg

Academy Sports is dumping them cheap.

Lol.. where and why i got these 2 tins...

I did figure not to exceed 2 . Wasn't expecting much right off..

Whats sad is how crosman eas tring to comand a much higher regular price on these vs cphp..

But maybe at liquidation closeout pricing as above. For low power pistol you could maybe get your money's worth....... Maybe. Ya, overall kinda sad.