• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman domed pricing

i finaly found 1 500 count tin of 22 cal cphp at w/m yeterday for 6.42 + tax = $6.86, it was the only one ,if there had been more , i would have gotten 5 tins.. the only other 22 cal were the crap piranas (sic) 400 count for $11.99, i tried them years ago when they first came available, they did not work for me..
Order the crosman pellets
Online from Walmart and have them
Sent to your local store. They’ll hold them for 3-4 days and you don’t even have to go inside to get them

thanks . but they will not send them to the store or me, i live in illinois,
Its funny walmart will not mail order pellets here as well . ( This product maybe restrictions for your area code ).

You can add to cart but but the amount and price total stays "0".

I aske walmart to explain being in the high conservative part of free state of Florida. No reply..lol

At one time if your store stocks them sold out or not they will not ship to you / you can just go to the store to buy ..(???).

Anyway ... I been seeing the crosman essential domed .177 and .22 around several places on clearance most at 1/2 off easy.. lol..

I have never seen the Crosman 22 cal domed pellets priced even close to $6.24 / 500. Where did you find that price in the past or were you referring to smaller quantity tins? With a quick check the best i have seen is $13.xx / 500.

EDIT -- The $7.74 was for .177 CPHP which you would think would be less than the 22 cal. Also, it appears there has been a price increase since my last order of 500 count 22 Cal CPHPs. I paid $6.24 delivered in August. Walmart and Amazon are both showing $7.74 / 500.
Walmart has the best price for crosman pellets

Here Walmart and meijer only sell these in 22 anymore. https://www.pyramydair.com/product/crosman-essential-22-cal-13-7-grains-domed-250ct?p=1625

They are even more expensive than PA had them for. No idea if they are any better as I have yet to give them the benefit of the doubt. Xmans aren’t horrible you just have to experiment. I had read many times that a smooth twist barrel won’t shoot them. All I say is slow em down to about 750 fps and revisit that. You do get some fliers, but that is what it is. I mean these are manufactured cheaply and done cheaply in the US so you know quality isn’t a strong point. Good plinking pellets though.

Just visited a Cabela's in Lubbock Texas today. I knew they were higher on pretty much everything else, but things are getting out of hand. From $6.24 at WM to $15 at Cabela's, crazy. Well, they were domes so there ya go.

Image.jpeg