• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman custom shop's pistol scope?

I looked in at the newly reopened Crosman Custom Shop.
It is not at all what I recall.
There seems to be no way to order a Custom Shop gun built to your preferences.
Nor did I see any of those nifty parts & barrels for doing your own mods.
Is my recollection faulty?
Edward
I just ordered a custom 1300KT with a 14 inch barrel, rear sight, muzzle break, trigger shoe, and shoulder stock. It seemed to work ok for me. Charles

I wish the custom shop really offered more options than they do to customize a gun. Things like being able to add the 2 stage trigger set from a 1701 to a 2300 KT. That would be a big one. Or add things like the power adjust setup from the 2300 S. These are all things that a lot of folks do anyway, but it would be nice to be able to order it that way from the start. I have a couple 2300s models now that I have added a lot of stuff to but changing to the two stage trigger is next for both of them.

Reactions: Struckat
My Crosman Custom Shop 1300KT / 1322 arrived today. I ordered the Crosman Custom Shop 2X pistol scope to go on it. What the heck, it was twenty bucks and I could also try the scope on my Custom Shop 2240.

The only markings on the 2X pistol scope are "Center Point" and "72004" and "1220X" and "Made in China".

I've never used a pistol scope before and it seems like the LPA Mim Rear Sight might be a better choice for plinking. Looking through the scope at arm's length shows me a small but clear sight picture with a duplex reticule. I will turn 60 yoa soon and use progressive lenses to read and see. I have not mounted or sighted the scope in yet.

BTW, the 1300KT / 1322 came with a "Ballistic Test" from the Custom Shop. Center to Center Group .417" and 475 fps at the muzzle. Unknown pellet weight but it is probably 14.3 gr.