Crosman custom 2400kt shroud muzzle break silencer

Hello!

I just bought my first Crosman custom 2400kt. I would like to put a shroud on it. Does anybody know of a good website or reputable individual to purchase a shroud for my gun from? I would rather not pay an arm and a leg for it, but I do want a quality shroud. Thanks!

Visit hillairguns.com and you can get the 7/16 barrel adapter and baffles and end cap and I would say he also makes custom length tubes for it. Everything you need is on his site. I built one recently for a Crosman custom shop 1300 and it came out very nice. I had my tube made by Jim Gaska of wickedairrifles but bought all the assorted other parts from Tim hill. 

Having said that, I’ve had no reply from jim gaska recently while searching for a barrel for another project, so I assume he is busy at this time doing his normal job. So... check out hillairguns. He does very fine work.

This type of shroud is a more low profile shroud that isn’t bulky or anything. Your other options are the tko as mentioned above or buy a thread adapter and a small moderator like the koi from donnyfl. 

Best results would probably be seen from the donnyfl, but the custom shroud you can put together from hillairguns will work just fine also. 

1566857400_23794815d6458b89321c4.44578552_49D59BAB-1AF5-46C7-8121-5AEFEB9C928C.jpeg

TKO IS AWESOME!

Reactions: Animalcub7907