Crosman Compressor

Oy! This just may be the thing that pushes me over the edge into the Dark Side. Solid, reliable PCPs at sub-$400 prices are springing up like mushrooms in Spring - only the need for HPA has been the real limiting issue for me. (well, that and the whole life-has-been-a-wild-ride-lately thing - 'nuf said)

Now I'm starting down that rabbit hole so many here on AGN have had to navigate: what PCP suits my needs best? Performance-Use-Price is my general formula for deciding. Regulated vs. Unregulated - shot count vs. flexibility of set-up? Bullpup, Traditional Stock, a bit of both? Paper punching and plinking only? Finally man up and start asking around for pesting opportunities here in the heart of Hoosier farmland? Single shot, multi-shot magazine, or... dare I say it... semi-auto?? (not for under $400!)

Yeah, the price of this, or any, compressor will be a YUGE factor in the timing of any plunge I take into HPA addiction. Quick, stuff wax in your ears and tie me to the mast! I think I hear the Siren Song that drives men mad!!

Seems to be the same model sometimes labeled the "Fox " compressor and looks like it could be at least the same manufacturer as this one (?) https://www.1ct1c.com/product/no-4-generation-vehicle-mounted-12v-300bar-compressor/ .

The manufacturer of this and the mrodair - the one that supposedly "shrapneled" the plexiglass on the low side- has pulled/blocked their videos , chinese price was $150 per unit if you purchase xxx units.
Who knows.

As in the 2017 IWS show and the ( ? name ) Chinese booster and compressor were shown then showed up as the AV compressor it would be safe to think this is the same mini comp. show then now labled Crosman, maybe.

IF Crosman handles the warranty on this unit themselves and it is just like their rifle/pistol policy of return for defect and get anew one back fast, I will be needing one as just having say a 90ci pony bottle for a few fast fills and filling rifles one at a time in a few minutes would suit me perfectly, these days.

John

please use benjamin/crosman interchangably

John

Being a old Springer guy, I am holding out.
For:
PCP that will shoot 75 (or more) rounds with little or no difference in FPS
Compressor (that you Don't have to PUMP)
PCP that come with a pony bottle

All for the price of a REALLY good Spring gun ($600 to $700 range)

( would also like to be able to call the seller before I go hunting and have them send someone along who could carry my extra bottle and load my gun - LOL)

Old Geezer