• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Challenger shooting Domed Pellets at 10-Meters

What surprised me most with mine is how much fun it is shooting spinners or various steel knock down targets out at 45 yards. The rifle is so quiet and mild mannered but just loves to punch those little rams, turkeys and pigs at longer range. When the wind was down I was even popping ibuprofen tablets at 45 yards. It’s so much more than just a ten meter target rifle.
Kenny

What surprised me most with mine is how much fun it is shooting spinners or various steel knock down targets out at 45 yards. The rifle is so quiet and mild mannered but just loves to punch those little rams, turkeys and pigs at longer range. When the wind was down I was even popping ibuprofen tablets at 45 yards. It’s so much more than just a ten meter target rifle.
Kenny
Hello @Kgphotos

I was shooting this morning from my inside the house bench and a very unlucky Squirrel crossed just behind my target stand. He stopped to enjoy an acorn and I popped him right in the head, he didn't even drop the acorn just plopped right over. My local Turkey Vultures will enjoy that snack :D.

ThomasT

Hello @BlindPig95

I created that target and here is a pdf file that you can copy and print out on 8-1/2 x 11 size paper. Note that I included a scale on the lower right corner so that you can print one copy and confirm that it is to scale. If it is then print multi copies as needed.

ThomasT

View attachment 343010
Hi Thomas,
That is a nice target. I was hoping to use it to test pellets in a new challenger. Would you mind reposting it by any chance? I see a "blank page" when I go to open it.

Thanks kindly

Reactions: ThomasT