Crosman CHALLENGER (New 2022 Model) Full Review / 10 Meter PCP Rifle / 300 Shots per Fill

trttrttt.JPG

I spent the last couple weeks with this beauty of a Lothar Walther barreled 10 Meter competition gun from Crosman. This new 2022 model of the famous Challenger 10 Meter air rifle is sporting a whole new adjustable stock and I'm not sure what else...but it's regulated and gets over 300 shots per fill! Tons of fun to shoot at 10 meters. This gun cost 1/4 the price of your average 10 Meter PCP rifle, and it had no problem punching out the ten ring on every shot! I discovered that I love shooting sub 12 guns! Next stop, the LG400! (not any time soon). Thanks for watching! -Nate

ddddddddddddddd.JPG

2334.JPG

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 284052
I spent the last couple weeks with this beauty of a Lothar Walther barreled 10 Meter competition gun from Crosman. This new 2022 model of the famous Challenger 10 Meter air rifle is sporting a whole new adjustable stock and I'm not sure what else...but it's regulated and gets over 300 shots per fill! Tons of fun to shoot at 10 meters. This gun cost 1/4 the price of your average 10 Meter PCP rifle, and it had no problem punching out the ten ring on every shot! I discovered that I love shooting sub 12 guns! Next stop, the LG400! (not any time soon). Thanks for watching! -Nate

View attachment 284053
View attachment 284054
View attachment 284055
Nate, 2021 model. It’s also the model number.

I recently purchased a Model CH2021S to use at this years National Veterans Golden Age Games in Des Moines, Iowa. Up to this point, I had been using a Weihruach HW-30 break barrel and the last games I attended placed fourth in my age group. I hope to finish higher this year.
Anyway I love Crosman Challenger PCP for ease of shooting and its accuracy. In my opinion, the new Crosman sight lets in more light and makes it easier for my old eyes to see the target clearly.

I have been using my HW30 and Daisy 753 for 10m in my basement.
I really want this rifle.

Champions choice had them for a while, but now only the Daisy 599. I don’t know much about that one.
You will not regret the purchase of the 2021 Crosman Challenger PCP. Do you already own a PCP and have a compressor and bottle?