Crosman Crosman Challenger 2021 Length of Pull

Hi all,

My 9 year old Daughter has been participating in a 10M 3 position air rifle club for the last 6 months or so and is really enjoying it. She is borrowing a Walther sporter air rifle from one of the coaches that she has been doing well with, but that rifle is really heavy for her and she can't hold it up on her own. We are looking at getting her a junior rifle that she could use during the off season to practice and potentially get to where she can support the rifle without an aid. I heard the Crosman challenger is a really high quality rifle for the money and it looks like it is lighter than the rifle she is currently using. My only concern is she is pretty small and needs a really short LOP, another wrench is that she also shoots lefty. Does anyone have a rifle that could measure the minimum LOP (trigger to butt pad)? I would greatly appreciate it! Picture is of her last prone target.

Thank you!

Sawyer

434616464_410148745141926_7819715125867887088_n.jpg

I didn't realize when I answered your post that you just signed up today. Welcome to our wonderful forum. I think it's awesome that your daughter is shooting ten meter rifles in a club. I have a few ten meter rifles but don't compete. I just shoot them in my backyard or garage. The Crosman Challenger 2021 is such a fun rifle. I shoot it with the diopter sights it came with, and with a Hawke scope and I even have a red dot sight for it when my young niece and nephew want to shoot with me. I've never actually counted but I'd bet that it gets over 200 shots per fill.
Kenny

Reactions: cavedweller
With the shorter of the two length adapters in place it is right about 11.5” Here are a couple photos to illustrate.

View attachment 455468

View attachment 455469
Thank you for the quick reply and the photos! Yeah I am new to 10M competition rifles so I figured coming to a Forum with folks who know about them will be very beneficial moving forward, especially as she continues to progress in it. I am excited to learn about this world with her, and will likely get into it myself.

Reactions: cavedweller