Crosman CH2000

Hi all. New member here. I'm looking at a Crosman CH2000 and was wondering what a fair price would be to pay for it? It is as new in the original box with all of the paperwork and quite honestly, may be completely unfired. I don't want to pay too much for it as I'm just getting into airguns and figured someone here may have some helpful input and experience with this particular rifle. I do know it's not a high end target rifle, but I do like the looks of it as I do shoot .22LR competition. :)

the book says 475.00 in 100% but they were last made in 2009 so will this new or little used rifle be ok for x amount of time or does it need a rebuild

I would look at it as if it does need a rebuild and to find out how much that would cost a call to Crosman would give you that number plus shipping

even if you could rebuild it yourself I always take that amount off a guns value but that's just me maybe

all I have

The Crosman CH2000 is very different animal from the current Crosman Challenger 2009 (which I have). The 2000 was not nearly as refined as the current model, lacked the accuracy needed to compete in 10 meter competitions, was geared more toward CO2 bulk fill and not HPA, and ultimately failed to make inroads on the Daisy 853's popularity for 3-position shooting (10 meter youth clubs). It would be a "project gun" even out of the box so I'd not put more than $150 out for it.