Tuning Crosman Benjamin Discovery BP9M22 .22 Air Rifle Need Parts.

I think the gauge block from the Maximus should work (#GPMP22-104). It should be the same, but use -113 O-rings vs -016. Crosman Customer Service would probably be the best price. If they are all out of stock, I could sell this one.

Disco on left (from mod gone wrong), and believe the one on the right is from Maximus.

IMG_3830.1614810150.jpg

I would just replace the O-Rings with better quality ones and locktite the gauge in the stripped out one. Make dang sure that gauge is still working properly.

Nothing to lose to try it first.

And make it completely non-serviceable in the future or possible safety issue??? I believe the part from crosman with shipping would only be $20.

I would just replace the O-Rings with better quality ones and locktite the gauge in the stripped out one. Make dang sure that gauge is still working properly.

And make it completely non-serviceable in the future or possible safety issue??? I believe the part from crosman with shipping would only be $20.

Oh I missed the part you had an extra to offer.

Thought the parts weren't available.

Proceed...

Oh I missed the part you had an extra to offer.

Thought the parts weren't available.

Proceed...

My concern is locktite is just to prevent screws from backing out. It will not repair damaged threads or add strength to hold pressure vessels. Even epoxy is risky not knowing how much damage there is to the aluminum threads. It may hold it enough to not leak, but can be an accident waiting to happen. Just not a good practice, even if the part was unobtainable. We need to always be cognizant of the dangers of high pressure. Be safe out there.