• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Crosman 622 video

Professor,
Thanks for another great look back. I think the Crosman 662 has looks similar to a Remington 870 shotgun. Mine has the short slug barrel with open sights, almost a dead ringer for the 662. Agree on good looks and fun to shoot, that magazine looks similar to the Air Gun Technology and JTS Airacuda Max ones. Too bad they didn't provide for two CO2 cartridges, might have helped push those .22 pellets faster. Thanks for the close-ups, please keep up your good work. WM

Professor,
Thanks for another great look back. I think the Crosman 662 has looks similar to a Remington 870 shotgun. Mine has the short slug barrel with open sights, almost a dead ringer for the 662. Agree on good looks and fun to shoot, that magazine looks similar to the Air Gun Technology and JTS Airacuda Max ones. Too bad they didn't provide for two CO2 cartridges, might have helped push those .22 pellets faster. Thanks for the close-ups, please keep up your good work. WM
There is a mod you can do useing the tube from the 1100 that will allow for two co2 cartridges.

Reactions: WorriedMan