Tuning Crosman 600 seal kit

Hey dudes I recently asked for links and diagrams from you guys and I did get them. However I'm running into issues getting a seal kit. So jg airguns has a seal kit but they say it's not for the earlier model with a hole in the end cap. Do any of you guys have that model and if so can you give me an idea of what seal kit would work for me? Perhaps the jg airguns kit would work and maybe I just don't need the part that pierces the co2? Thanks. 

I have seen the Seal kits on eBay. But I don’t remember for sure which variant it was for. Anytime I had any particular questions on that pistol, I called some airgun Smith’s and they gave me any information that I needed. There are some gunsmith that don’t work on them anymore but there are still several out there that do. I just went on the Internet and googled places and found a few people that worked on them .I was going to buy a nonworking one and have it re-sealed because I could get one for a cheaper price but ended up buying one that was already resealed. I don’t remember but I’m thinking yours is the one that the CO2 cartridge goes in neck first. Then they had one that went in with the neck sticking out and you had to tighten the Piercing cap and back it out a quarter of a turn. Mine is the one with the plunger on the end.But if you do enough Internet searching or call some GunSmith’s, you can find out the information you need. I know Baker air guns don’t work on them anymore. Precision pellet in Pennsylvania does and there’s a guy in Virginia also. Then there’s a guy out in California I believe. I know you’re working on yourself but they can give you the information you need. 

I would think that when Crosman went to the muzzle end piercing style of cap/valve they would have kept the same main tube. At that point it seems to me you would need the -30 valve assembly and the 2nd gen cap (-073) from JG to be able to pressurize it. That's a $100 gamble. 

It would be worth a call to JG (or Mac 1) to find out before you take my word on it. 

Thanks robo and thank you ripper. I emailed jg they should get back to me shortly. I did some research and my gun was made from 1964-1966. When Crosman would get a repair of seals they would replace the end cap with the piercing style cap. I really like having the cap the way it is. Basically just because it is different. Looks like this is going to be an expensive project. I'm highly considering sand blasting it and repainting as well as replacing the grips with some that aren't chewed up and just make it a beautiful gun again. Idk it's kind of an ugly gun lol I'll have to do some thinking on that. 

Mines in good shape so instead of messing with it I thought about getting One in rough shape and putting a longer barrel and then have it powder coated and wooden grips. Oh and also have it drilled and tapped for a scope. When I got mine it had some little chips in the plastic grips and I just sanded them out and then used rubbing compound to bring the gloss back. Now they look new again.Hope you get it working soon because they are fun to shoot.