• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman 454

The Crosman 454 is CO2 powered, semi-auto BB gun that was styled after the Colt Woodsman. It has a sixteen shot magazine, and adjustable rear sights. These guns were manufactured between 1972 and 1977

I recently went through this pistol and replaced the seals, and lubed it. It had a bb feed issues. I polished the bb receiver. Sanded the plastic bb pusher. It still did the same thing. I noticed the bb's were snagging in the valve block, catching on the lip of the barrel. Backed out the barrel. .5 millimeters. Checked everything they now feed through. Put the gun back together. , It was crony after seals, first five shots at 387fps. next five averaged 364 fps. Now its shooting like new. I will be shooting it at paper from 25 feet off hand.

Last edited:
My favorite bb pistol of all times. I carried one in my motorcycle trips across the us, beaking it out in remote areas waiting for everyone to gather. Took it to Sturgis, Canada and maybe even Mexico (shhhhh).

So much fun ,very accurate and rewarded a perfect trigger pull with precise bb placement. I purchased another off ebay a couple years back ( my first one just wore out) and break it out periodically to remember the good (great) times.

Professor Septicdeath,

Thanks again for another great video. It might be my imagination, but these videos seem to be getting better and better. That Crosman 454 is one sweet shooting pistol and accurate, too. Again, thanks for your time and effort, and for keeping our shooting history alive. Hope you have many more videos in your future.

WM

Hello ,
I just joined.
Can not get CO2 capsule to be poked by the newly seated piercing pin .
The seal kit is newly installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
Did you replace the old piercing pin with a new one. The old ones are shorter. The new seal is thicker. Left old right new.
20230206_112424.jpg

Last edited: