Crosman Crosman 362 - One Hundred Year Edition - Creation of a Registry?

In May I had one pre-ordered, in June I was so discouraged with the delays I cancelled that order. Fast forward to November and seeing there were some available I decided to get one again. Just checked USPS tracking and it is moving to my location and should arrive 12/1.

Now to my question, knowing that this One Hundred Year Edition is limited to just 2023 pieces I have started to wonder if Crosman would consider developing a registry for owners that would let everyone know at a minimum where the majority were bought and sold, by state, country or both. This concept is similar to the Weihrauch data base, but would be simpler, but would allow an owner to update the information if it was sold, modified or the unthinkable destroyed and lost forever.

If not Crosman, maybe someone more IT savy than me and others could develop something, as it would add a little fun and give a history of their whereabouts through the years.

Just a thought

Last edited:
i will be blunt, it is an interesting idea but at the same time not a good one
Crosman, Airgun Depot and PA will sell the most of them
most will never leave the states
where they go and to who is really no bodies business
now with that said how are you going to catalog all of these sales, it is your idea, better set some time aside

Reactions: maxtrouble
i will be blunt, it is an interesting idea but at the same time not a good one
Crosman, Airgun Depot and PA will sell the most of them
most will never leave the states
where they go and to who is really no bodies business
now with that said how are you going to catalog all of these sales, it is your idea, better set some time aside
Interesting point, and thank you for your input.

The best part of what I was asking had nothing to do with anybody’s personal info, so no issue there And participation is/would not be mandatory.

Again was just a thought I had which led to a question about a registry, purley to see what becomes of them overtime, regardless of who sells them, but as you noted this activity is not for everyone, but the concept is not foreign as Topps, Panini and other trading card companies use a registry system for limited run cards, Action collectibles uses it for diecast cars just to name a couple.

Understanding I asked a question - would be so far fetched for Crosman or others to consider. As for the idea I just sold it here for free.

Last edited: