• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Crosman 362 Anniversary Edition on Sale

Pyramid offering 11% off this $400 rifle today, with free shipping. Coupon Code MDWN11

1706910847246.jpeg

Both the price and the plastic endpiece turn me off and Tom Gaylord's review of its accuracy was enough to stop any late night "buy it now" impulses forever. For what it costs I could get a nice vintage gun like a resealed Crosman 101 or a Sheridan Silver Streak or a new Dragonfly plus a Bugbuster and mounts.
That's exactly right. For 150 bucks I picked up a sixties era all steel and wood Crosman 140 that is in excellent condition.

Both the price and the plastic endpiece turn me off and Tom Gaylord's review of its accuracy was enough to stop any late night "buy it now" impulses forever. For what it costs I could get a nice vintage gun like a resealed Crosman 101 or a Sheridan Silver Streak or a new Dragonfly plus a Bugbuster and mounts.
Agree with above poster. I read Tom Gaylord reviews on the MK2 Dragonfly and the 362 Commemorative. Definitely bumped the 362 Commemorative off my wish list and added the MK2 to the Benjamin 312 or 342 to it.

My base model 362 was the least accurate air rifle I have ever shot. BB gun like groups. I cut my losses and sold it for 60 bucks. I have since bought a Legacy 1000 and Crosman sent me a 2100 because the 1000 ground it’s piston to dust in a day. Both of which are tack driver’s punching way above their price point. I hate to say it but if I really needed an anniversary gun I would buy the plastic legacy and lube the aluminum piston with a little white lithium grease before I ever shot it. Crosmans current plan of lubing with silicone to prevent dieseling at 12 pumps will gall the piston in a day. I cleaned all the powdered aluminum out of mine and the lithium has prevented any further wear on the piston.

Last edited: