• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

CROSMAN .22HP UP AGAIN

That was my experience with Daisy pellets for many years, so much so that I held off giving them another chance a couple of years ago when others began reporting good results. Finally gave in and surprisingly found the .22 hollow points to group nicely. An example of a couple of 30yd groups:
View attachment 421947

And they absolutely wreck small game and pests. One recovered from a gray squirrel:
View attachment 421948
Those are decent groups, I was getting 4 inch groups at 20yrds., that was years ago though.

My local Walmart is always out of stock, where do you suggest? BEZOS employs thousands of Americams that need a paycheck and not a government handout.
How about somewhere else found through an internet search?
When I was born the top 5% of Americans had more wealth than the bottom 40% of Americans. When I graduated college it was the top 2% that had more wealth than the bottom 40%. Today Musk and Bezos have more wealth than the bottom 40% of Americans. Bezos was one of the biggest buyers of single family dwellings during covid, making worse our housing shortage. He used your money made during covid to make it harder for my children to ever own a home, if you're ultra wealthy, so big deal for you, maybe. Yes thousands of mostly $15 a hour jobs where you get treated like a robot. And you are an employment expert, or a policy or history research fellow? What agency do you work for? DM me if you would rather

Last edited: