CROSMAN .22HP UP AGAIN

Screenshot_20240102-144325_Chrome.jpg
The price has increased again, was 9.99, now 11.49 on Amazon

Walmart .... Everyday low prices. 😉

Honestly that amazon the only ones I see if you catch the he sale is on the cp-hp.177 that can be lower then Walmart .. my Walmart the .22 is cheaper then .177 by a 1$ . Use to be .177 was a buck less then .22

Still walk in Walmart everyday is the more affordable when or if you add shipping ..lol

Reactions: Farmplinker2
The newer style tins, with that new logo, shoot for chit in my guns compared to the older ones. They swear they didn't change anything, but we all know they did. Aren't they made in Brazil now or something?
Make sure you get the premieres. The recreational tins are similar and like you said, shoot like poop

I melt down the horrible daiseys for fishing weights, worst pellets ever made!
That was my experience with Daisy pellets for many years, so much so that I held off giving them another chance a couple of years ago when others began reporting good results. Finally gave in and surprisingly found the .22 hollow points to group nicely. An example of a couple of 30yd groups:
22cal hollow points - QB79 LW 30yds.jpg

And they absolutely wreck small game and pests. One recovered from a gray squirrel:
Daisy HP vs Hades.jpg

Reactions: EdinGa
That was my experience with Daisy pellets for many years, so much so that I held off giving them another chance a couple of years ago when others began reporting good results. Finally gave in and surprisingly found the .22 hollow points to group nicely. An example of a couple of 30yd groups:
View attachment 421947

And they absolutely wreck small game and pests. One recovered from a gray squirrel:
View attachment 421948
I seriously doubt I'll ever be able to shoot all of them I bought at $4.99 a tin, but I don't regret it one bit. They are an awesome 30 yard pesting pellet.