Crosman 2240XL Grips

Do you have a picture you could post...?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Crosman-600-grips-Exotic-or-laminate-wood-Target-Grips-RH-or-LH/133026803297?hash=item1ef903ee61:g:E-0AAOSwl5JcAdCO

Click on the link.

22xx/133 grips are $60 for ambi and $65 for R/H or L/H.

I have 2 sets I am waiting for: Crossbones (white and grey/black) and Blue-Grey laminates.

The ambi is very comfortable.

I would suggest against a finger-groove design, as they are very user-specific.

Long waiting time from Mr. VA though, but they are so very much worth it.

Look up Veron Austin on eBay. He's username is mystryman_1 

You'll have to message him to arrange a set for a 2240.

He made me a set for my 2240 thats a work of art.

Ordered a set for my 1701P about the middle of January. He said I should get them around the middle of March. I have another pair from him and they are really nice and worth the wait.

Ordered a set for my 1701P about the middle of January. He said I should get them around the middle of March. I have another pair from him and they are really nice and worth the wait.

Indeed.

I don't bother him for follow-ups.

The gent is a perfectionist; same as I am.

I never cease to email and praise him incessantly long after I get his furniture--they are that wonderful ☝️

Mine took about a month or so to get. Well worth the wait.

Do you have a picture you could post...?

Here's my 2240

2240-3.1613868749.jpg

Wild looking grips, nice...looks like a TKO Suppresor on front, how do you like it ? Is that Barrel tube coated or what...?

Chuck

Thanks. Yes thats a TKO and it works great and weighs very little. I just took my stock barrel, the breach and barrel band and hit it with a wire wheel in my drill press to get it to look the way it does.

So it's just highly polished you might say, it looks like a coating of some sort,

I have a 2240Xl on order but backlogged showing Mid March Delivery...

The only thing I have planned for it so far is a TKO Suppresor, I'm thinking about the TKO Trigger, do you have one on yours ?

I'm thinking about Grips like yours but different color, maybe the Wood Style...

I've kept my 2300T and Diana Airbug stock so I want to Mod my 2240XL, just for looks....

It looks like you might be in Texas or Arizona ????

Oh I see you are in Colorado....I've spent a lot of time in Glenwood Springs in years past, Elk Hunting, beautiful area. Used to drive up to Meeker across the Table Tops then into Black River area...

Chuck

It's not really polished. I'd call it brushed. Like a vintage brushed nickel finish.

My trigger is stock. All I did to it was to lighten the spring a touch so the trigger has a lighter pull.

My grips were made by Vernon Austin. He sells them on eBay under the name mystryman_1

I live in South Park Colorado. We are about 2.5 hours from Glenwood. We go camping and fishing out that way. It's really nice out there.

Bryan