• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

crosman 2240

With this thread fresh in my mind I was looking for something else on Amazon Dot Com. Just for grins I searched for "Crosman 2240" and scrolled through the results. A bit further down the page appears the Crosman 2300 T for $134.99 with free shipping for Prime members. That means that the custom shop pistol set up as described above comes out about the same (don't recall what they charge for shipping, but it's not bad) - plus you can have it "engraved" however you want. Or if you don't want to wait for the Custom Shop, order it and get it shipped ASAP as they are in stock, ready to go.

I had no intention of upgrading, just wanted a low cost powerful pistol. Planned to start lowest possible cost, then discovered the Custom Shop - combined with a 20% discount day, I got a super deal on a 10" with steel. That is a lot of quality gun for a few bucks. Love it! TKO makes it even more fun to shoot.

After I got my Marauder and SCBA rig, I decided that this pistol made more sense for me to go HiPAC. Oh well.

Pete72. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!
It's addictive! And there are terrible side affects. Soon people will start looking at you with this sorrowful look on their face and talking about you in quiet whispers behind your back! Your loved ones will start looking into rehab facilities for you. Let me relate what happened to me. I bought a little p-17 gas spring pistol. It was so much fun that got me to looking at the 2240. Reminded me of my childhood. They are cheap. why not? so I bought one. The addiction started to set in. It was FUN. Didn't cost much. What could go wrong? And then there was this one little mod to make it funner! And so it began. Wasn't long and I was living in the past. Thinking about when I was a kid. Back then I had a Daisy model 25 BB gun. Hay!! You can still buy them! Why not? What can it hurt? Hummmmm. After that I started to remember all the Daisy, Benjamin and Crosman's I'd owned. The addiction is now here to stay. and I started to replace them. ALL OF THEM. But, in doing so I started running into air, spring and co2 guns Id never seen before. But they are SO COOL! So they followed me home. Pictures of my loved ones started disappearing from tables, only to be replaced by BB and pellet guns. Now the addiction is complete. Just an hour ago a friend that has the YARD SALE ADDICTION showed up and now I have a Benjamin semi-automatic gas pellet pistol model 422. A Benjamin co2 model 250 pistol. Both still in the box with the owners manual. Plus he brought me a pump up pellet rifle that has no markings on it. It's old though. Looks like a mini Sharps. Heee Heee Haaawww Hoooo!!!! I wonder if any of these parts will fit on my 2240?

it was one of my first and i learned a large amount of info from tinkering with it first off any part you can buy from crosman will save you a lot the buttstock everyone wants 22 yo 29 bucks for is 11 from crosman and they ship all the order for 4 bucks mine has ender up with a repeater breech with a probeless bolt 12" barrel with a full shroud and i threaded the front of the valve and added a ninja tank regulated to 1600 psi all the pressure is in the valve none in the tube its not designed for that kind of pressure it has a power adjuster and shoots jsb 18.13 diablos at 627 fps avg of 10 shots i use it for crows starlings squirrels and rabbits the breech shroud bolt power adjuster block for ninja bottle were all made by me on my lathe and mill it is a very enjoyable thing to do just remember the longer the barrel the more velocity and it will give you more gains in vel than any other mod Lee