Crosman 2240 bottle gun bags a starling

I'm about 30 minutes from a city of 150,000+. It's amazing to see how a large portion of it has fallen to ruin and decay since I moved here. The neighborhood my wife grew up in isn't safe to be in after dark and it's questionable during the day too. We felt comfortable enough to walk around the block at night when we were dating.

I follow a YouTube channel of guys that bow hunt massive bucks in the Atlanta metro area. It's amazing that they can thrive in a heavily populated area like that.

You know there is no where in the city that someone is not living in. You going to stumble onto a homeless camp. Maybe they would eat pigeon and you would just be doing your civic duty to the community.
See that's the spirit! Feed the homeless and help eradicate pests at the same time! Now if I can figure out how to get them all to work we would be in alot better shape.

Reactions: Joedirt199
I'm about 30 minutes from a city of 150,000+. It's amazing to see how a large portion of it has fallen to ruin and decay since I moved here. The neighborhood my wife grew up in isn't safe to be in after dark and it's questionable during the day too. We felt comfortable enough to walk around the block at night when we were dating.

I follow a YouTube channel of guys that bow hunt massive bucks in the Atlanta metro area. It's amazing that they can thrive in a heavily populated area like that.
Sometimes the deer will lay out and sun themselves right by highway 70 near the airport. They'll even be in between sometimes in the grassy divider areas. Theyre not the smartest animal but they sure are tasty.

Reactions: EdinGa