• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman .22 Hp's price increase

The pellets you’re looking at are the CPUMs, not the CPHPs.

Screenshot_20231125-083207_Chrome.jpg

So what is the overall consensus on Crosman pellets these days? I remember back in the day the boxed premiers were considered among the best and were often used in field target competition. I used to use them myself, but ran out years ago. I would still buy tins of Crosman pellets from the store though as they are what's available here over the counter. I ultimately gave up on them though after running into 2 tins of .177 pointed with head sizes with extreme variation. Some were very loose in my R7 and it had to be closed carefully to ensure they didn't fall out while others were very tight and forcing them in would damage the skirts. Those weren't CPHPs, but throwing away 2 full tins of pellets just turned me off Crosman pellets in general.

These days I've been using H&N FTTs as my plinking pellets and have been mostly satisfied with them. They're about 25% more per pellet though.

Reactions: Treefrog
My local Walmart stocks mostly. 177 crosman, as soon as they hit the shelf, the .22hp are gone. When I see them I buy them all, shame on me!

All the walmarts I've checked do not have them, only the pointed. I mean ALL. I even checked random zip codes / stores across the nation.

Show me a product page that works.

-Matt

The one with v6 , std shift, crank windows and no radio . If you got auto trans and ac it was 50k
when the Corvette was introduced it was $1500.00 . My father said "why would anyone buy that ? too much money and you can't put anything in it ."

Reactions: Hateful McNasty