• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Crosman 2 Stage Trigger

you could but not a big deal
lube collects dirt when done and forgotten
Crosman did not have the 1720p grip frame in stock, that is where he gets his and of course you have bought he right hammer or modified yours
so back to the lube just a little white grease and i mean a little
i have found drilling a window in the side cover that would be hidden by the grip make adjusting this trigger group easier
SAM_0621.JPG
SAM_0622.JPG

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
Thanks for the info and ‘yes’ I bought the correct hammer. It’s too bad about the hammer because it makes a simple job a bit more complex. As I recall, you also helped me with my Daisy 717. I had it working, then it stopped and ended up in pieces in the box my 2300T came in. I’m knee deep in building out 4 23xx’s and, if lubing the triggers isn’t worth the time, it shortens that job. I’m still learning…..slowly.

lubing a trigger i a power burner is fine because they cleaned all the time and dirt and dust do not get to collect but in the case of a Air gun and in this case a trigger group the chances that you go back in there to clean or even look at is remote and that makes the lube a iffy idea
the parts move freely enough but in this world everyone has an opinion
and yes, the pistol has to come apart for the hammer change but the barrel stays put
it is not hard
did you get the 7-7 working or not

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
I had it working but then it quit so it’s in pieces in my closet waiting for me to get done with the Crosmans. The failure is I’m sure mine - I just need to get to it and, for some reason, I’m better at 23xx and 22xx than I am at Daisy 7x7s, maybe because Crosman always seems to have the parts I need and the 7x7s have not been built for a long time so parts can be hard to get.