• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Crosman 180 $99

Classified Status
SOLD
Crosman 180. $99 plus $29 shipping - Free pick up in Yorba Linda California if near. Very nice shape with excellent bluing (original) and stock is very nice with what I believe is original finish. A few scrapes and small impressions here and there but is one of the better ones I've come across. Screw heads sharp and undamaged. Trigger guard is the pressed steel version and has a patina and very light rust. Shoots great and has been holding air since I acquired it about 10 years ago. I've never resealed it but always introduced a drop of pell oil when recharging and have always kept it pressurized. Cross-bolt safety works but needs to be pushed fully into position. Overall a nice example of the model.
IMG_1278.JPG

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1280.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG

Last edited: