• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol Crosman 1720t. TKO, Corcoran.

Classified Status
SOLD

Larcat

May 23, 2021
TX, United States
Pistol/carbine is detailed in the first post here:

Will come with the Corcoran furniture -- I had Steve install a small pic rail section so this 1720 can be used with a bipod.

Will come with the TKO carbine converter and moderator. Also will come with the Wokbutt.

Will come with original plastic furniture, box, spare transfer port, manual and test target.

The gun is beautifully tuned by Mike at TKO. Very flat string from about 2500 to 1800. Shoots polymags at about 790fps -- ~11 FPE.

$725 as above.

I have a NIB Huma regulator available for this gun as well, never removed from the packaging. $70 with the gun.

$925 with the Immersive Optics 5x24 and BKL ring. In this case, will come with an official IO front flip cap and the original scope box and all stock mountings as well.

Unopened Polymag tins available with the gun as well for $10 each. I believe I have 13.

Zelle or personal check and wait to clear. Sorry --- I cut PayPal loose because of how they are treating the shooting industry.

Prices include shipping.