Crosman 1720T mods

The best way to contact and purchase The Exclusive Shop side lever breech is by Facebook. Search for “The Exclusive Shop” and send them a PM. 

edit: I’m not endorsing them just passing along the information. 
I wasn’t impressed with the Prod breech I got from them. He shipped it right away and I got it within three days or so. It was shipped in an very thinly padded envelope with a deflated piece of bubble wrap thrown in for good measure. so it got dinged up during shipping. The machining was rough and lever was loose and would hang up and get caught when you worked it. I contacted the seller right away when I got it. His response was it wasn’t like that when I shipped it and it was obvious he didn’t care. I never did install it. Someone said they thought they could fix it so I “sold” it for about what it cost to ship it to him. I personally won’t be buying anything else from The Exclusive Shop. On a positive note the breech might make a great paperweight. 🙂Good luck 

I was not impressed with my first 22xx breech from them. The fit was horrible and the linkage extremely soppy. But it did lock up tight. Poorly wrapped for shipment also.

There was a world of difference from the first to the second unit I bought. The second one was allot better in fit and the linkage was soo... much better and it was wrapped much better for shipping as well.

They were both hard to find and purchase as well.