Crosman 1720t ...add-on stock options?

Calling all Crosman 1720t owners... looking for some recommendations for a good/sturdy/well-designed ergonomic, add-on stock for a 1720t, please? Please feel free to share photos of your beauties. Its almost Friday, open the gun-pic flood gates! :p

(Foldable stock even better, however sturdy and ergonomically designed takes precedence. Overall may end up with a full carbine stock from Steve Corcoran however want to see what options there are out there if I stick with just the pistol format and add a stock on. )

Hello look at the TKO22 stock. Great cheek weld with an optic, solid and light, also screws into the back of the gun so makes it very backpack friendly. Hope this helps sorry not computer savvy so can't post a picture or link sorry Eric

Thanks for the lead Eric. Am assuming you're referring to this 'tube' stock? Looks like it may work for me; simple and light. 
E52BD63E-B969-4863-A5F4-660B710805DE.1622153849.jpeg

Steve Corcoran just released a new 1720/PRod carbine proto-type stock.

Check his website..

Woods and Waters..I think…

I like the original carbine stock with an added cheekpiece.

A shooter in Ohio made the cheekpiece.

It is solid aluminum billet and adds a bit of weight to the back.

To counter that weight, and to balance the carbine out, I melted some lead bullets and formed them inside the front hand grip…

Carries very well…

57C03A85-648A-4044-B679-BAAE860B750B.1622156768.jpeg

Thanks for the ideas/pics @frankinfairfield @biohazardman. Only looking at what you've guys (and others) have done or can do to these Crosman is exciting/fun every time I look at it. Shoot arrows too? I love arrows! Haha. 

Heres the new prototype carbine stock (from SC) you were referring to... its a beauty and great option also for sure.

https://www.scstocksandgrips.com/
A6880E63-6C45-4ACA-A28A-9B36096CBB14.1622158894.jpeg

(Hmm how many 1720t one ends up owning is considered many?? )

Thanks again, guys. I ended up going with the TKO tube stock (and a Steve Corcoran pistol stock). Goes well with my need to break it down for a super compact package when commuting to/from ranges on my motorcycle. (Kalifornia traffic sucks.) We'll see how it all comes together. Definitely very excited. I'm a sucker for good grips and stocks. Couple that with the plentifully of pcp/springer options these days, we're def in a good place in the AG world.