• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman 1701P with Steve Corcoran Grips

Hello everyone,

Just received the Steve Corcoran Wood Grips for my Crosman 1701P Silhouette and they feel so good in my hand. The photos do not do justice to how beautiful they are and all of the curves and the refinement of the wood. Also they really dress up the Pistol.

ThomasT
View attachment 324632View attachment 324633
what scope is that ?, im looking into a long eye relief pistol scope .

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Who sells that optic? TIA
Hello @bf1956

I had to order it from the UK from Optics Warehouse. Huge selection of scopes, good pricing BUT sometimes it takes several weeks to clear Customs. I received one order in four days, my last order took almost one month???

ThomasT

Reactions: bf1956
Steve does some great work and makes lefty grips that rock.
0C79CA87-B25A-4FE4-8543-08B8B13811D0.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I just received and installed a new scope on my Crosman 1701P. It is a Vector Optics Grimlock 1-4x24, 30mm tube, scope. Really clear glass and a neat reticle, the reticle is two horizontal lines and one lower ventricle line with a small circle in the middle and in the middle of the circle is a tiny dot. The other neat thing is that it will focus down to my indoor 15-foot target. I have only shot a dozen pellets so far but it is super easy to zero in on a bulls eye with that reticle. I did view my 25 and 50 yard targets on max power and they also looked great. Now I need a bit of sunny days to give this a good workout.

ThomasT
View attachment 329032
Tried to order that same scope from that same place twice, both times am told they don't ship here in Wi. What's up with that? Oh and Egun West has it, ordered it until I saw the shipping cost.... sheeeezzzzzzz, cancel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
What type of rear sight is that, I am looking to put one on one of my 1701. Thank you in advance
Mark
Here you go. Was able to hit one inch targets at twenty yards with this setup. Really a nice piece of kit, very sturdy and nice haptic feedback on the clicks.

Reactions: Tackleberry