• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman 1701

Best $281.21 spent through Crosman using the 25% off AGN discount code and free shipping ordered only Friday morning. Wait till they are in stock again direct from Crosman or pay more elsewhere. Maybe find a used one for $200.00 if you are lucky at the right time searching from a legit trustworthy seller. 

I have one that has a P-Rod 0.080 that I drilled half a hair to 0.089 (just for kicking out more fps horsepower) Transfer Port and hunt birds out to 50-55 yards.

Another with a 0.067 1720T TP out to 35-40 yards.

Great SUPER accurate as-is for 10 meter shooting and out to 20-25 yards.

Add a TKO silencer and glue a shotgun sight or front post on it and make it a super quiet shooter. Ridiculously accurate and really cheap and easy DIY power upgrade for such a cheap pistol. No regulator needed it's so accurate and consistent as is.

Highly recommended! Shoots perfect straight out of the box no tinkering required!

Reactions: dennisu
The 1701P Silhouette was made for handgun silhouette target shooting in mind more so than as a 10 meter target pistol but it can sever that purpose also. In stock OEM form they are putting out about 3-4 FPE and with some hammer spring adjustments you can get it up to 5-6 FPE for fewer shots per fill. Which at that power level it can server double duty as a 10 meter or less (20 meter maybe with an optic) small pest eliminator as well. You can power up the 1701P by replacing the TP but you sacrifice shot count and it will start to bark. I shoot my 1701P pretty much stock in tat 3.5-4 fpe range. It’s a fun little gun and accurate. Not super loud in stock form at the lower lower level. 

Below is NOT a 1701P and I didn't build it for 10 meter target shooting. I’m just showing it as an alternative to the TKO with shotgun sight set up if you where considering that. I find this set up to be a lot more convenient for storage in your typical pistol cases. If shooting with an optic a fatter anti bark devise of your choice can be used.

BP2202P.1603196836.jpg
BP2202P 2.1603196843.jpg

The 1701P Silhouette was made for handgun silhouette target shooting in mind more so than as a 10 meter target pistol but it can sever that purpose also. In stock OEM form they are putting out about 3-4 FPE and with some hammer spring adjustments you can get it up to 5-6 FPE for fewer shots per fill. Which at that power level it can server double duty as a 10 meter or less (20 meter maybe with an optic) small pest eliminator as well. You can power up the 1701P by replacing the TP but you sacrifice shot count and it will start to bark. I shoot my 1701P pretty much stock in tat 3.5-4 fpe range. It’s a fun little gun and accurate. Not super loud in stock form at the lower lower level. 

Below is NOT a 1701P and I didn't build it for 10 meter target shooting. I’m just showing it as an alternative to the TKO with shotgun sight set up if you where considering that. I find this set up to be a lot more convenient for storage in your typical pistol cases. If shooting with an optic a fatter anti bark devise of your choice can be used.

BP2202P.1603196836.jpg
BP2202P 2.1603196843.jpg

Can you plz post a link for that 1/2unfx20 adapter? Thanks!

BP2202P.1603196836.jpg
BP2202P 2.1603196843.jpg

Can you plz post a link for that 1/2unfx20 adapter? Thanks!

I bought mine from DonnyFL but there might be an eBay seller or two out there that has something similar. The bottom side of the adaptor it machined so that it fits over the tube. 

https://donnyfl.com/collections/adapters/products/benjamin-discovery-adapter

Below are the links to the sights I used. Note the WGRS-54 does require a LOT of PITA filing to fit the dove tail on the Prod breech. It fits the Crosman steel breech for the 13xx and 22xx without modification. 

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1005988151?pid=259203

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1005982263?pid=121512

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1184132349?pid=950591