Crosman 150

1571912599_18056365885db17b977f2358.82255928_IMG_0746.jpg
Got my "new" Crosman 150, 1st variant with twist power adjustment, yesterday bought on e-bay. Normally expect to have to reseal the vintage guns bought that way. To my surprise, no CO2 leaks. Can't find a lot of information on the twist adjustable power models since Crosman replaced the adjustment hammer if someone sent the 150's information repair. Even the old manuals I can find on the internet don't cover this model.

If anyone has a copy of the original manual covering the twist adjustment and could make me a copy, I'd appreciate it very much.

Sorry can’t help with the manual and I don’t personally know a lot about these either. Just wanted to comment. Looks like a nice example of these old classics.
I think I might have had that same one on my watch list too but choose not to bid on it because I just picked up a Crosman MKI a few weeks ago and 600 this last week. I’m kind of holding out for a Ted Williams version of the 150 anyhow. I kind of like the look of that model with vented rib.
These old classics sure are fun. Hope you enjoy yours 

Took the twist power adjuster apart today trying to determine what made it tick. Still don't know. However, pistol stays at high power which is where I would set it anyway. Picture of the disassembled twist power adjuster.
1574716343_11265140835ddc43b705d735.66240622_IMG_0762.jpg
Top to bottom: hammer spring rod, hammer, end cap, spring, end cap, washer, tube rear plug, nut, lock washer, cocking knob. Now you know as much as I do, which isn't much.

Reactions: P_Bachman
Hi Diamondback

Did you manage to find the O ring sizes? as per your question. I inherited a model 150 from my father in law a couple of years ago when he passed away, sadly it appears the seals are gone and need replacing. impossible to find spares here and trying to order from the US is painful "sorry we dont ship internationally.""

would be great if i could find them in an imperial o Ring kit locally available.

Thanks

Rick