Crosman Crosman 150 barrels or 157 barrels any interchangable models for installing longer barrel?

Guys

Would like to extend my 150 with a longer barrel, to make it a carbine, Are there any Crosman model that would provide a longer barrel for my 150 pistol or the 157 in .177. It is funny how our old habits guide us. I always used springer airguns to be self sufficient and economical. Habit is I do not have to dop it but I strill do.

I really love a good springer!

Lately I enjoyed not cocking the gun. Never had a co2 air pistols as a kid because I would not afford co2 all the time. Now the CO2 pistols are really nice targhet shooters.

More shooting less cocking.

Randy .

You might consider just getting a 180 or 187 - they're nice carbine-size guns with similar innards to the pistols.

Because the barrel is not really removable from the 'breech' on 150's, you'd need to cut off the original barrel, then bore out to fit a new barrel.
Long ago a friend of mine did that to make a multi-caliber pistol with quick-change barrels (.177, .22, .25).
Nowadays a Crosman 2240 is the choice for folks who want to swap barrels and do all manner of custom builds.

Don R.

Reactions: beerthief