• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman 1322 recommended modifications and additions?

Should I go with high mount rings, or medium btw?

You'll notice putting anything atop the breech will interfere a little with loading the gun. How high you go really depends on your comfort levels. You can adapt to some pretty low things on the breech. I have the picatinny adapter I linked to above, and that's pretty low. It interferes a little with loading the gun, but it's not bad. For scopes it's usually best to choose the rings that put the scope as close as possible to the action without having it make contact with the gun (away from the mounts).

Reactions: Bolillo
I have a 1322 with the stock, I got a 14.5in barrel and a steel breach with up graded bold and pellet probe. My accuracy is good and tight at 21-22y.

View attachment 278935

View attachment 278936
Awesome setup! Is that a suppressor on the front? What kind? And what scope and mounts are those? And where did you order all of the above from?

I just ordered the Hawke 4x32 AO Mil

You'll notice putting anything atop the breech will interfere a little with loading the gun. How high you go really depends on your comfort levels. You can adapt to some pretty low things on the breech. I have the picatinny adapter I linked to above, and that's pretty low. It interferes a little with loading the gun, but it's not bad. For scopes it's usually best to choose the rings that put the scope as close as possible to the action without having it make contact with the gun (away from the mounts).
Yea, I think that's one of the concerns I've been noting as I research this more. It seems like adding the picatinny/weaver adapter AND scope rings on top of that might put the scope quite high up, so perhaps just scope rings is the way to go?

I just stumbled across this though, which seems like another way to seat the scope higher - https://www.amazon.com/UTG-Offset-Airgun-Mount-Bi-direction/dp/B002TUSJRK

https://a.co/d/dg6fjjq scope, NcStar 1" Ring-3/8' Dovetail-Medium (RB25) https://a.co/d/dg6fjjq mounts, and I ended up taking the muzzle brake off. It ended up causing more headache than it was worth.
THanks. The link to the scope shows the mounts btw. Are you happy with the medium height scope rings? Or would you have rather preferred the high mount ones?

THanks. The link to the scope shows the mounts btw. Are you happy with the medium height scope rings? Or would you have rather preferred the high mount ones?
Honestly if I did it again knowing what I know I'd get a cheek riser too cus low I feel would be too low med is perfect but almost need a cheek riser for me at least.

There's a few steel breech upgrades. Crosman produces the canonical one, which is pretty nice. Yes, I think most silencers will need a longer barrel as there's no space to attach a silencer mount on the stock barrel -- it's too short. You probably also need to acquire a nose-piece for the new barrel, i.e. a threaded bit that allows for a silencer mount. I think there are 3d printable ones, as well as milled aluminum ones available.

3d printed parts can last a good long while, if you use the right material for the job. Printing with plastics, you do have to take a little more care in regard to the exact application. And of course, the 3d printable part needs to be designed appropriately. Often times that will mean the part might be bigger than a corresponding steel or aluminum part.

It's probably best to think of the 13xx platform as something you can buy-into with relatively little money. But then you can slowly upgrade it and personalize it to your taste. If you do a lot of modifications right away, it might make more sense to purchase a gun that is more sorted-out to your tastes, from the beginning.
I have both the plumper pumper and silencer on my 1322, both very good products, I would recommend Buck Rail products. Good stuff at a reasonable price.
My 1377 has pins not screws holding the pumper arm on. Will the Plumper Pumper work with this configuration?