• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman 111 bulk fill and 12 oz tank problems

Picture liquid co2Liquid Co2 turns to gas at ambient temperatures. Needs to be gravity fed. Fire extinguisher "might" have a hose going down that may hinder getting it to do what you want it to do. Refrigerator would probably work 

Can't you somehow fill the pistol directly from the COLD fire extinguisher?

Screenshot_2020-09-08-12-12-292.1599603223.png

I fill my Crosman 10oz cylinder from a bulk tank which has a siphon tube leading from bulk tank bottom to the valve, which means the cylinder fills with liquid. Before charging I put the cylinder in the freezer for several hours. I screw the cylinder into the bulk fill pistol or rifle with the gun vertical and the fill port on top so liquid CO2 enters the cylinder. Based on the number of shots, I assume I am filling with liquid.

Turn the fire extinguisher upside down so it dispenses liquid. Freeze the 12 oz canister if you want the max fill in it. Doesn't have to be. You don't have to put your gun in the freezer. Have the gun pointed up when you fill it. And of course the canister will be upside down so it dispenses liquid.. Make sure there is no pellet in the barrel when you charge the gun! Safest thing is to have the bolt open when charging. The gun can't really fire anything with the bolt open.