• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Crooked Cross Hairs?

Crooked Cross Hairs?
Has anyone experience this? One day you're shooting, and your cross hairs appear to crooked? Is this a parallax issue or a magnification issue?
I have a trusted Hawk Airmax 30SF, all of a sudden, the reticle appears bent out of alinement. I've taken good care of this scope over the years it has not been dropped or banged up in anyway...

Yes with one of the original Hawke scopes the entire glass ethched lens rotated after about 30 shots on a (factory approved) springer. Warranty.

Or you mean it appears ever so slightly off sometimes to you? Eyes and cant, real or perceived can change from day to day esp. if not shooting everyday. Mine was at 2:00 in 1 shot (HUH?) and moved further in a few more shots.

John

Crooked Cross Hairs?
Has anyone experience this? One day you're shooting, and your cross hairs appear to crooked? Is this a parallax issue or a magnification issue?
I have a trusted Hawk Airmax 30SF, all of a sudden, the reticle appears bent out of alinement. I've taken good care of this scope over the years it has not been dropped or banged up in anyway...
This can also happen if you are developing macular degeneration - see your eye dr asap to be sure