• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Went to the flea market Thursday. Fellow had a crony that was rusty as heck. I don't know why but aI asked the price. He said ten dollars o I bought it as a gamble. I put a battery in it and it came on. I cleaned the rust off it and painted safty red. Tested it today. My 2240 with a used CO2 shot 369 fps down to 354fps for ten shots.
I have on of the China units that works great but for times when I don't want to do alot of figureing this will work.
Just something to post
thanks Bobby

Good find! Sometimes it pays to take a chance.

I loaned my Chrony to a friend long ago and never saw it again... It's since been replaced with a Caldwell.

I saw a Beeman Laser there last week. Couldn't bring myself to ask what he wanted for it as I don't do springers..

The flea market has long been my source of rifles, pellets and co2 cartridges. Mountain Pride tomato plants were 75-cents each this morning.

J~

Today I found a Stoger 4x16 Air rifle scope new in the box for 35.00 but I don't know anything about these scopes so I passed.
But for 10.00 I bought a heavy built tripod to put my crony on.
We don't have friends to social with so we go to the flea market. It's the only thing other than church that I get to do with my Lovely. I travel anround and play music but it is a solo to I get where I am going.
Bobby