• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I have a ProChrono dlx, with a diy light kit. This works very well and rarely misses a shot. The Prochono also is Bluetooth and has good data easily available to your phone or tablet. I recently got the FX chrony, and while i like it, the data is easier to access and automatically saved on the Prochrono.

I've got the Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph, and shot it twice now. Once through it blowing out the battery with a .30 and again across the top with .357 and it is still kicking. Great piece of kit for the money.

Here's a current list from the net.
  • Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph: A solid choice with 99.7% accuracy.
  • Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph G2: A shooting chronograph that provides easy-to-read data and has a Bluetooth function.
  • Gun Gear Depot Precision Chronograph: A great budget option
  • Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph: It can measure any projectile’s velocity.
  • LabRadar Ballistic Velocity Doppler Radar Chronograph: It’s pricey but provides the most accurate velocities.
  • MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph: It’s popular for its data logging feature and portability.
  • Shooting Chrony 7000129 Beta Master Chronograph: This has .5% accuracy and long battery life.