Crimson Trace Scopes

Superb scopes all the way around. I have a 3-18x being used for FT actually, a 6-24x and a 5-25x, all 34mm tubes. i forget which series they all are but i think its 3 and 5. Cannot say enough about them, from glass to reticle, on air or pb’s. Only thing I would note is the eye relief is very precise, but CT has a nifty crimson ring ‘halo’ visible in the eyebox to help alignment. Reticles are personal preference, I happen to love the MR1. All three track perfectly too. The most notable is how clear they all are even at max magnification and low light. Not just clear, I mean the Jap glass itself is easily on par with March stuff. 

Im told CT stopped making the Series models, sadly. Given the fire sales of the last year (1/2+ off at Midway) on them I would guess people were skeptical and they were not moving, understandably so as CT is not really known for scopes and broke into the market with some high dollar glass ( 1600+ list on some models) . After shooting with these for a year now I will say even at the msrp these scopes were an amazing deal. If you find one and have the means, do it, money well spent.

Superb scopes all the way around. I have a 3-18x being used for FT actually, a 6-24x and a 5-25x, all 34mm tubes. i forget which series they all are but i think its 3 and 5. Cannot say enough about them, from glass to reticle, on air or pb’s. Only thing I would note is the eye relief is very precise, but CT has a nifty crimson ring ‘halo’ visible in the eyebox to help alignment. Reticles are personal preference, I happen to love the MR1. All three track perfectly too. The most notable is how clear they all are even at max magnification and low light. Not just clear, I mean the Jap glass itself is easily on par with March stuff. 

Im told CT stopped making the Series models, sadly. Given the fire sales of the last year (1/2+ off at Midway) on them I would guess people were skeptical and they were not moving, understandably so as CT is not really known for scopes and broke into the market with some high dollar glass ( 1600+ list on some models) . After shooting with these for a year now I will say even at the msrp these scopes were an amazing deal. If you find one and have the means, do it, money well spent.

+1 on this. I have 5 of them. 3 on various rifles (6-24 Series 2 on an Impact Mk2 Compact, 5-25 Series 3 on an Impact M3 Sniper and a 3-18 series 3 on a Dreamline Tactical) plus 2 waiting to go on two Powder Burners. Picked them all up on sale. They were probably worth the original price, but at the discounted price they were simply an absolutely Screaming Deal!

I have 4 of them, extremely clear and bright glass and they all track perfectly. The important thing to remember is everyone in this topic is referring to a Series 2, 3, or 5. These are all discontinued models that were made in Japan. The newer CT models like the Hardline and Brushline are made in the Philippines and China. I’m not saying you can’t purchase a good scope made in either of those countries, but for the CT scopes the older Japan made scopes are much better than the new models.