Cricket Tactical 60 .30 bacyard friendly ?

Hi , I'm to the point of buying a Kalibrgun Cricket Tactical 60 in .30 cal , and I would like to have your opinion about the loudness of this gun. How does it compare with others .30 like FX Crown , AGT Vulcan , FX Maverick ....? is it "backyard friendly " with a DonnyFl shogun or other good moderator ? My nearest neighbour is at about 150 yards from my house , but I like to be discreet when shooting ;) .

Thanks

Reactions: .20calguy
I don't have one.. but as far the reviews from the users here in AGN.. awesome pellet shooter.. the barrel was designed around pellets way slower twist than the uragans 1-15.5 that is more suited to slugs.. both gun extremely well built and durable..mine are AGT .. the difference in the Maverick is more tunable because you could change the barrel for what ever you want to shoot.. the cricket and the uragan with a small TATZU.. will be quiet for back yard shooting.. in your 150y for those with 30y well that's another thing..😁..but you need to be careful any way .. a,45 or 50gr pellet will do 150y in a split second will go through a window..

This is the "backstop" I use for years now. A box made from1/2" plywood with a removable lid. The target is 5" inside the box , kept in place by magnets on a metal frame. Behind the target are 1" of rubber foam , 6 plastic bags filled with sand and 2" of paper magazines . At 50 yards , even a .30 pellet doesn't reach the magazines.....the inside walls are covered with noise dampening foam . I'm very happy with it ; the only noise comes from the pellet hitting the target paper and , despite many tests , I can't make it quieter...When shooting , safety comes first :) .

IMG_1039.1612108817.JPG

Hi , I'm to the point of buying a Kalibrgun Cricket Tactical 60 in .30 cal , and I would like to have your opinion about the loudness of this gun. How does it compare with others .30 like FX Crown , AGT Vulcan , FX Maverick ....? is it "backyard friendly " with a DonnyFl shogun or other good moderator ? My nearest neighbour is at about 150 yards from my house , but I like to be discreet when shooting ;) .

Thanks
I have one for sale like new. Thanks Catman