• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cricket tactical 2 Arken scope

Just received an Arken scope from good friend Douger here on AGN she's a 4-16×50 mounted on the Cricket tactical 2, what a beast of a scope just wanted to show her off, amazing glass, turrets are built like a tank, just had a few minutes to get a close zero with her it's only 12 outside...
20220202_174500.1643846275.jpg
20220202_173303.1643846276.jpg
20220202_173250.1643846277.jpg

Reactions: Ray_PR
Image quality most definitely not Elements strong point through out their line ups. Tracking may be questionable too if you watch YouTube reviews.

Arken SH4 4-16x50 and EP5 5-25x56 are the winners providing you get the good ones from the batch.

That guy on YouTube selling Arkens goes through each and every one of them before he sells to his customers so they won't have to send them in for warranty exchange.

I've got 2 Arkens here. One I run on my FX Impact M3. The other on my 6.5 Grendel coyote popper.

My 2 cents...

They are exceptional for the money. Built like a tank. Clear glass. Excellent turret response with zero stop. However, they are intended for 25yds and beyond. I struggle on close targets around the farms with the FX Impact M3. I'll be looking for other options for potential closer ranges. 

I’d agree with K9Air. The Arken’s are good value scopes but very heavy and designed for center fire powder burners. The 25 yard parallax minimum is not a good fit for air rifles. I switched to an Athlon Midas Tac 6x24. The glass in the Midas Tac is better than my Arken was and it is lighter, great reticle and turrets and also has a lifetime warranty. I also have an Athlon Argos 6x24 Gen 2. It is also a great scope and costs about $315 if you shop. Both the Midas Tac and Argos have parallax down to 10 yards. Maybe in the future Arken will come out with a scope more suitable to air rifles, but it will be hard to beat what Athlon has now.