Cricket Power Adjuster issue

Just how "adjustable" do you need it? Plan on adjusting several times every outing or just don't want to lock it entirely? Some rating of vibratite might work. Excellent stuff to have no matter, you'll use it and the smallest last forever. I want to remember a blue colored one that holds well for about a half dozen uses - install & remove screw 6 times- using just enough to paint a spot on one side of a screw/bolt.
I'm sure there are lots of other ways.

John

https://www.vibra-tite.com/product-category/threadlockers/

I had the same problem . With this hammer adjuster 2. I put the adjuster of origin and never lost power. The problem is that adjuster that comes just in the spring and she over time starts to bend If you continue with this you'll have to buy a new spring soon.
You have here is a video that speaks of this problem that I said. I know nothing of what he says but to see what the problem

My idea might possibly out hillbilly Joe. I drilled a small hole in the brass end then I bent a fifty thousands of an inch piece of brass. I bent about an eighth of an inch at 90 degrees and made a loop that got taped to the butt pad, and the knob. The newer model that AOA sells( all black) has a hole thru the adjustment knob from say 12 to 6 oclock, I placed the same rod thru that, duct tape is a wonderful thing.

Duct tape is a wonderful thing. I took a Pyramid Air pellet tin sponge carefully cut it along the large ring, then I notched a V in the sponge taped that to the comb on the butt of a Sumatra. This made the use of a Yukon with an almost 4" scope height over the barrel quite comfortable. No YooHoo here I believe in cheap vodka, like 12.00 a 1.75 liter stuff, when consumed with olives it's actually a healthy elixir. That compared to the premium brands tends to flush out the impurities in your body. After a night of over indulgence I can line up on a mint in the urinal and turn it into a donut in one shot. Cheap vodka is also a great remover of duct tape residue.

"hawken54"So I have this Power Adjuster

I have it set perfect, and marked where I like it. Problem is, it turns 1/4 to 1/3 rotation, out, with each mag shot. Is there a simple fix that still leaves it adjustable without a hassle. I know, this is such a huge complaint for a perfect gun:). Thanks
I love my Cricket but it's far from a perfect gun. Several of it's components could do with being designed better or made from stronger metal. 

As a matter of interest, does the original hammer spring screw move or is the problem just with the aftermarket adjuster? If it's the latter, can you return it and ask for a replacement that fits properly or is it too late for that? You shouldn't have to use plumbers tape if it's all new.

I set the power once when I first got my Cricket and haven't changed it again since. What do you adjust it regularly for? Is it one setting for hunting and a lower one for plinking to increase shot count? 

There is a relationship between the torque for hammer spring, stock, trigger weight, trigger rod length and indexing screws that I don't fully understand. One came loose with mine and all of the rest needed adjusting to make the hammer and mag function again. Did you make any trigger adjustments or did you take the action out of the stock recently or has this problem been there the whole time you have had the spring adjuster? 

I wish I had bought one of those devices that measures the torque of screws so I knew how much torque should be on each one. Actually, I probably wouldn't waste my only wish on that. A lottery win sounds better.