Cricket II Tactical on its way

Are you guys confusing the Cricket ll tactical with the Argus? The Argus comes in a 60 or 45, the Tactical comes in a short or long.

No, it looks like the Tactical also comes in 45 and 60:

https://kalibrgun.com/guns-catalogue/

Thanks for posting that. I didn’t dig too deep into the gun so I only saw them listed as a compact or long. I passed on a Cricket in 2017 when I went with a Taipan but finally figured I would like to try one. Just ordered one off reputation without much research. I paid for mine on 4/29 so there’s hope that i might be getting a phone call soon.

Generally with the Kalibrgun PCP I have a problem with the easy retraction of the magazine. Unnecessarily complicated. However, a nice change came with the advent of ARGUSE, where they have an incredibly fancy magazine! It's just a blast. However, the short variant of the Argus 45 is noisy at the base and requires an additional moderator, which inherently detracts from the compactness.

Today I had the opportunity to test the Kalibrgun Cricket II Tactical 60 WTC and 45WTC. I prefer compactness. The 60 version is a real cannon and frankly for some hunting, sneaking, etc. it really won't be. It's long and heavy. When you throw in those rifle scopes + bipod it becomes a 4.2kg lump of iron ripe for the bench. That 45WTC model is another song for shooters who want to do outdoor or backyard plinking or hunting events. But even here, if you have both models tuned for the higher power 30FPE < it's insanely noisy without a silencer. The precision of the build is top notch, getting used to retracting the magazine takes a lot of practice at first ;-)

Just installed a new moderator on mine. Still need to test the accuracy with it installed. 
DC30BF3A-E752-496A-B8D4-3451A22722A3.1628198270.jpeg