Cricket Bullpup Modification Ideas

Hello, I just got back into airgunning after a long absence and discover this wonderful forum. My first and won't be my last purchase was a Kalibrgun Cricket in .22 with the black stock. Love it for its performance, dependability, and history. A lot of guns have come and gone but the Cricket is still selling strong! Now my questions to all are: what mods have you done to your Cricket, what mods can be done, who are the top tuners, and please post your pictures! Thanks in advance as I am hoping for some great ideas and to read some interesting posts. Go Cricket!

I have a few different stocks for mine which I rotate depending on what I'm doing. I like the original synthetic stock for when I'm shooting from a bench because it's got some weight to it. I bought a second one which I cut down to be lightweight and I have a custom carbon fiber one for walking in the woods when I want it super light. 

Talon Tunes used to sell an adjustable butt-pad and a bipod rail that attached to the air tank but I don't know if they sell them anymore. 

A lot of people add their own weaver rail to the bottom of the forend for a bi-pod. 

Donny Du makes custom carbon fiber shrouds for them. I haven't tried one personally but they look good in pics. 

In addition to tuning, Ernest makes titanium valve stems. I got one because the original one broke but if you're sending it in for a tune, I recommend adding one because originals are a weak point. Ernest can do any mod you want for the Cricket. Check out some of his threads on this forum. They are awesome. He turned a 22 Cricket into a 30cal and he did a 25 Cricket with a smooth twist barrel and Huggett shroud. 

Other than 

Great idea with the magazine! I must say that your Cricket is one fine looking piece of machine! Looks like you installed a power adjusting screw, what brand? Where bought from? How's it working? Does it easily allow you to change power levels? Is it reliable? Does it work all the time? I heard they come loose since there's no way to set it? I was thinking about this as my first upgrade it seem so simple and a cheap way of adjusting power. Would you recommend? Your barrel shroud looks cool also! Thanks for sharing!